Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bind SQL reporting services (Reports) to ASP.NET (Urgent)

Hi all,

Currently I have a project that require me to use reporting services (Reports) together with ASP.net web application.

However, I have the following problem.

I have an asp.net web application. From there, I have a textbox whereby user can type a specific date. The specific date should then be incorporate with the sql reporting services. The report that is being generated will contain data that is on the specific date.

How can I do that?

I try to search through the internet but to no result. Can anyone help out?

Thank you so much.Read a book on Reporting Services ... you can pass everything to Reporting Services through the webservices it exposes ...
Microsoft has some good books about Reporting Services ... Search for William Vaugh ... He's very good

No comments:

Post a Comment