Sunday, March 25, 2012

bind matrix or table to image or map

Hi
I want to create a report where data is fixed to certain areas on a map (eg
I have an image of Switzerland and regional data. The data should be
displayed ontop of certain regions of the map). When I deploy the report and
open it in Preview or with a browser, everything is moved: eg, if I scroll up
or down, the data moves but the map stays fix.
Is there a way to tie the dataobjects to the image so the data will always
stay ontop of the same point?
Thanks for any help,
SalvatoreYou can approximate this by placing the data regions in rectangles and
placing rectangles in specific areas you'd like.
--
Ravi Mumulla (Microsoft)
SQL Server Reporting Services
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Salvatore" <Salvatore@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:B2DE92AB-4D79-4E6F-AB4F-A53FEA25CC9B@.microsoft.com...
> Hi
> I want to create a report where data is fixed to certain areas on a map
(eg
> I have an image of Switzerland and regional data. The data should be
> displayed ontop of certain regions of the map). When I deploy the report
and
> open it in Preview or with a browser, everything is moved: eg, if I scroll
up
> or down, the data moves but the map stays fix.
> Is there a way to tie the dataobjects to the image so the data will always
> stay ontop of the same point?
> Thanks for any help,
> Salvatore|||Hi Ravi
I have try by placing the data regions in rectangles or placing Image in
rectangles but without success
Thanks for any help,
Salvatore
"Ravi Mumulla (Microsoft)" wrote:
> You can approximate this by placing the data regions in rectangles and
> placing rectangles in specific areas you'd like.
> --
> Ravi Mumulla (Microsoft)
> SQL Server Reporting Services
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
> "Salvatore" <Salvatore@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:B2DE92AB-4D79-4E6F-AB4F-A53FEA25CC9B@.microsoft.com...
> > Hi
> > I want to create a report where data is fixed to certain areas on a map
> (eg
> > I have an image of Switzerland and regional data. The data should be
> > displayed ontop of certain regions of the map). When I deploy the report
> and
> > open it in Preview or with a browser, everything is moved: eg, if I scroll
> up
> > or down, the data moves but the map stays fix.
> >
> > Is there a way to tie the dataobjects to the image so the data will always
> > stay ontop of the same point?
> >
> > Thanks for any help,
> > Salvatore
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment